Holidays are in full swing. A large number of weekends gives you the opportunity to have fun with your friends and family! Our city has something to do on this Christmas week-end. We invite you to pay attention to the following activities, which will undoubtedly leave only the best feelings and memories
- 4-5 January , 6:30 pm - Cabaret New Year's Show, Zaporizhzhia Academic Youth Theater
- 4-7 January , 10:00 - New Year's fairy tale "2020 v City City Z", "Dniprospetsstal"
- 5 January, 6:00 pm - Theatrical concert-fantasy "Magic Night", Theater. The donkey
- 4-5 January (11:00, 15:00), January 6-7 (11:00) - New Year's Carnival program, Zaporizhzhia State Circus
- 4-7 January - New Year's greetings from Santa Claus. Dovzhenko
- 4-7January , 10: 00-18: 00 - Kraft New Year's Fairs, a unique charity event, where more than 50 producers from Zaporizhzhia and Dnipropetrovsk region will present their products (sweets, coffee, tea, honey, sauces, works of applied art, etc.), Mayakovsky Square
- 4-7 January , 15: 00-17: 00 - St. Nicholas' House, Mayakovsky Squar
- 4-7 January - Sylpodia (ice skating rink, games for children and food court), vul. Victory, 64, near Amstor Shopping Center
- 7 January , 6:00 pm - New Year's concert of the actors of the "New Year's Stars" theater, the theater. The donkey
- 7 January, 6:00 pm - Christmas Concert of Organ Music, Concert Hall. Glinki
Happy holidays to you and an unforgettable family vacation!