International Museum Day is celebrated around the world on May 18. Congratulations to the museum community! We invite you to take part in interesting events at the Museum of Architecture.
Zaporizhzhia begins a new page in museum history, and you can see this with your own eyes. We are waiting for you at the Museum of Zaporizhzhia Architecture on the 22nd of May.
In the program:
- The interactive lecture hall "Why does the city need the sculpture?" from Yana Kunitskaya - Director of the Vadim Sidur School of Contemporary Fine Arts and Design (Dnipro city);
- The lecture "A city with a taste of coffee" from the guide @bbc.zp Valentina Vinichenko and the owner of @coffeelabua Evgeny Symonenko @yevhenii.symonenko;
- The interactive lecture "Music and Architecture" from the founder of the Museum of the History of Musical Instruments "BarabanZA"@museum.barabanza;
- The acoustic band concert @werfranko;
- The new formats of the Museum of Zaporizhzhia Architecture - the excursion with flashlights "The Architectural Darkness" and the quest "The Secret of Old Alexandrovsk";
- The monopoly game "Old Town", children's master class on making exclusive souvenirs, battles on 3D puzzles;
- The special afterparty program - the night tour of the old city from Valentina Vinichenko.
- You can visit The Urban Hub Program live on Instagram and Facebook.
Choose an event to your liking and book a place.
Date: May, 22.
Adress: st. Gogolya, 66.
The limited number of attendees.
Telephone for booking: 050-424-20-54.
See you at the first craft museum in our city.