In accordance with the recommendations of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, in order to reduce the spread of COVID-19 (coronovirus) in Zaporizhzhia, the work is suspended:
• catering establishments (cafes, restaurants, fast food)
• shops and shopping malls (except grocery stores and pharmacies);
• all cultural and entertaining establishments (cinemas, theaters, galleries, museums);
• sports centers and clubs (fitness clubs, gyms, swimming pools, sports fields and stadiums);
• all public facilities with a presence of more than 10 people (including training, workshops, seminars)
• all markets;
* Municipal public transport will operate on a regular basis
* During quarantine restrictions, catering establishments (cafes, restaurants, fast food) will deliver food home
* The working hours of accommodation establishments are not limited and are determined by their owners. We invite the Zaporizhzhia residents to take responsibility for maintaining their health, restrict city travel and without having to use public transport.
Follow the updates and follow the simple guidelines. If you have any further questions, please contact the Tourist Information Center. Information for representatives of the tourism industry and citizens is provided in consultation mode at: 050-424-20-54.