As part of the project we collect bags, bottle caps, plastic and household chemistry bottles, pack plastic with the help of the recycling centre Colorbins and send it for recycling after which we get our manhole covers.
Everyone can join us – it is extremely easy.
Briefly about how to sort:
1. Bottles: should be compressed / oblate, arranged in different bags according to its colours.
2. Paper: should be sorted by density, colour and material (tetra pak (elopack) separately from other paper (cardboard).
3. Receipts: should be burnt or utilized into garbage, it cannot be recycled.
4. Glass and glass bottles: should be intact and clean, sorted by colour, shape and other features.
Receipts should be burnt or utilized into garbage, it cannot be recycled.
You can deliver bags, plastic bottles and bottle caps at the following addresses:
• Khortyts'ke Hwy, 30A (Khortyts'ky district, near the supermarket “Silpo”)
• Peremohy St, 64 (on the territory of the “Amstor-Silpo” shopping centre).