The art gallery was created by Olga Grechukha in 2019 to familiarize a wide audience with the phenomenon of the author’s doll and spread the culture of puppet art. This is the first doll gallery in Ukraine. In the gallery, viewers are presented with five halls working in different directions:
- Turquoise Hall - demonstrates an exhibition and sale of works by dollmakers’ works from all over Ukraine
- Small Blue Hall - an exposition of a private collection of old dolls
- Great Blue Hall - an exhibition of author's dolls created by the founder of the gallery, Olga Grechukha
- Red Hall is the Music Room, where the main decoration is the piano of 1898
- White Hall - an art space for the work of contemporary artists and photo artists
The most interesting thing is that in the art gallery you can even create your own doll, which will be like a reminder of visiting the wonderful world of toys. Perhaps you will create your own collection of dolls.