Urozhay Bakery is the largest small bakery in Zaporizhzhia. Unlike bakeries, Urozhay bakery purchases flour from a small number of suppliers. The bakery buys only the best flour in small quantities, carefully testing each batch. The warehouse has a 6-week supply of flour to avoid rushing purchases, so Harvest products are always fresh and delicious.
The company manufactures products of five brands:
- Urozhay - wheat and bakery products.
- Zhytnia lіnіia - rye and rye-wheat products on sourdough.
- Pan Croissan - puff and yeast croissants.
- Bread chips - bread chips.
- Bread sticks - bread sticks such as Italian grissini.