The town estate of the German citizen Badovskiy was built on his personal courtyard. It was a complex structure and today only a part of it has been preserved, namely: a manor house, an outbuilding and an old gate.
It was relatively small in territory, but quite presentable in the architectural town-planning sense, a complex that belonged to the wealthy owner of the plant of agricultural machinery and implements, which was created in the 1870s.
The formation of the complex began with the construction at the end of the 19th century in the constructions of its external parameter - the manor house and the old gate.
In 1911, an outbuilding was built in the back of the courtyard, which has undergone significant internal changes today due to a radical change in the nature of its original functional purpose.
The house is well preserved to this day, with traces of minor changes and losses: the balcony of one of the corner corners was dismantled, several entrances from the courtyard side were laid, the interior decoration was slightly changed.
The construction is the main element of the complex and one of the most outstanding structures of the former Oleksandrivsk, with the status of monument of architecture and history of national importance. For a long time, a student clinic worked in the house, today it is under reconstruction.
The outbuilding of the estate is an old functional element of the city estate, now it is a four-apartment building.
And an important element of the estate that has been preserved is the Old Gate located between the manor house and the neighboring apartment building of the 1920s.