The complex is an example of urban manor building at the end of the 19th – beginning of the 20th century. medium-sized in the center of Stary Aleksandrovsk.
The estate were erected at the end of the 19th and beginning of the 20th centuries. The estate consists of a house and a residential outbuilding.
Most likely, its original owner was Brunstein, from which the estate passed to Hazan in 1908-1910. Given this, a title associated with the name of its possible original owner Brunstein would be more correct. But this manor known in the city, at least until the 1920s, belonged to Нazan, it was firmly entrenched in its name, and appears in many archival affairs and publications.
In Soviet times, the buildings of the estate were used for institutions, partially for housing. There is information about the deployment of Petlyura army troops in the estate in late 1918 - early 1919, and in the post-war period a museum of folk art and ethnography.
The manor buildings create a compact enclosed enclosed space with a courtyard inside. Initially, the house was one-story, of red brick in a brick style. In the 1910s, the new owner of the house, Нazan, built a second floor of silicate brick.
In the middle part of the facade along Poshtova street, a through passage to the courtyard is arranged. The style decision is made in modernized forms of neo-renaissance. Compositions of street facades created by the synthesis of the same elements. The main motive of dividing is a dense rhythm, on each floor, several elongated rectangular windows.
A residential wing is attached to the end of the wing of the manor house along Poshtova Street. The park and courtyard facade have an inherent simplified utilitarian character. In general, it is a residential outbuilding characteristic of the city estate, and its integral element. The construction has retained its original character.