Built in 1888 by the provincial government. A two-story T-shaped house was built in the style of late eclecticism. As style-forming forms - Gothic.
The stylization of Gothic architectural forms gave rise to neo-style, which was widely used in the construction of mansions and public buildings.
The planning structure of the building was determined by the placement of a prayer hall, a meeting room for the community, weddings, libraries with old books and a school for boys.
The male and female parts of the house of worship were clearly separated; the hall had a balcony. Three entrances were arranged to the house: the main and two auxiliary. The latter are now laid, and in their place the windows are arranged.
On the facades, original wooden window frames with fine glazing have been preserved. Door leaves of the main entrance are replaced with new ones. Exterior decoration of the entire structure was made with ceramic red brick. In the 1990s, the main facade was painted with facade silicone enamel, which significantly worsened the architectural and artistic value of the building.
In 1921, it was decided to close the synagogue. In Soviet times, a children's dental clinic was located in its premises. In the early 1990s, the building was returned to the Jewish community to create a Jewish cultural center.