Built in 1910 according to the project of Kushtusov technician. The house is two-story and brick, made in the neoclassical style. The composition of its main facade is symmetrical-axial, the central axis is accented with risalits with an entrance opening of a circular completion and circular window openings of the second tier.
The entrance to the building is decorated with a triangular pediment. The walls of the first tier are horizontally rusticated; against this background, jumpers of rectangular shape of windows stand out.
The windows of the second tier are lavishly decorated with half columns, triangular sandriks and window sills. The facade is completed by a cornice with stylized mashikuli. The roof of the house is three-pitched, today all coatings are replaced with slate.
In 1914, the merchant Khazanov rented the house for shops. And in 1921 he was nationalized, after which the warehouse of the district military registration and enlistment office was located here.
Today, various commercial establishments and shops are located here. The largest part is occupied by the Zaporizhzhia intercity bureau of technical inventory.