The synagogue building was built in 1898 in the neo-Gothic style of eclecticism. The architect creatively used and stylized the techniques and forms of Gothic architecture, creating an expressive and characteristic image of a religious building.
The composition of the main facade is symmetric-axis. Facing is made of high-quality ceramic red brick for jointing. Refined plastic facade gives the design of windows. The windows of the first floor have a semicircular shape, the second floor have a silhouette in the form of a pointed arch. Window frames are decorated with wide archivolts that repeat the shape of the window. The windows are decorated with pilasters on each side.
Until now, the architectural elements that crown the building have not been preserved; earlier they created the silhouette of the main facade. The four-pitched roof at the location of the central risalit had a four-sided bath, which ended with a tower with a spire. At the corners of the building were made multi-tier turrets with curly finishes and spiers. All the grandeur of the building can now be seen only on old postcards and photographs of the early 20th century.
Now in the former house of the synagogue are various offices.