In the late 19th and early 20th centuries, zemstvo, private and factory hospitals began to appear in the Mennonite colonies. At first there was a small hospital that served all the inhabitants of the colony. Subsequently, when Isaui's doctor began working in the hospital, the operating room was completed.
In 1904, the hospital contained 12 beds, and in 1909, by the decision of the Zemstvo Council, a new hospital was built (modern 2 Likarniana St.).
The initiator of the construction of a new factory hospital for workers and their families was Lepp, one of the founders of the Lepp & Valman trade and industrial company. The factory and factory hospital was built near the Zemstvo hospital in 1910 (modern 12 Rosental St.).
The building was built in Brick style in two floors and rectangular in plan. The windows are made in a rectangular shape with a rounded top. Sandrics and window sill shelves are pronounced. The effect of the splendor of the building is given by four pilasters located at the corners of the building, which in turn create another roof support effect. The rhythm of the windows of the second floor is a continuation of the decisions of the first.
With the advent of Soviet power, the factory hospital turned into the main hospital in the village of Verkhnia Khortytsia. During the Second World War, the building was damaged, and after the war was restored. Now here is the central hospital of Zaporizhzhia district.